- February 23rd, 2021
- New devblog, coming through! This time, we want to focus on a few things that are coming up in the not-too-distant future and also show a few new things that are in the works for the next survival chapter.
- December 22nd, 2020
- 2020 is coming to a close and we’re here to end it on a good note with a special devblog!
- September 27th, 2019
- Latest news from the Scrap Mechanic HQ!
- June 14th, 2019
- It’s that time again! We'll take you on a trip down development lane to show you some of the new exciting things that we’ve been working on at the Scrap Mechanic HQ!
- March 18th, 2019
- Set your thrusters to max, because there's a fully-armed and operational devblog coming your way!
- November 23rd, 2018
- In this devblog we want to dig deeper in to some survival mechanics and consumables that we have been working on!
- July 11th, 2018
- The chime of your doorbell announces the arrival of our latest, delicious Scrap Mechanic devblog, hot and spicy from our development oven!
- March 9th, 2018
- Hear that rumbling noise? Nope, the washing machine isn’t on the blink again, it’s an all-new, all-pulsating Scrap Mechanic Dev Blog – and it’s coming right for you!
- November 21st, 2017
- It’s been a little while since we last parked our construction diggers to publish a dev blog, but we intend to step things up a gear in future starting with this, the first in a revamped and polution-free series of updates, intended to keep you even more up to date with developments and community trends in the world of Scrap Mechanic!
- August 26th, 2017
- What’s that coming over the hill? Is it a dev blog? Why yes, it most certainly is!
- March 31st, 2017
- It’s that time again - we’ve managed to sneak some Scrap Mechanic news past the Farmbots!
- November 23rd, 2016
- How about we open up our window and let you grab another little glimpse into our magical workshop of delights? That’s right friends, it’s time for another delicious devblog!
- September 7th, 2016
- Whoop! it’s been another amazing month here at Scrap Mechanic HQ. Our team has been tinkering their way to awesomeness and we have to plenty to show for it!
- July 1st, 2016
- Anyway, another great month has gone by with a lot of great progress here at the Scrap Mechanic HQ so it’s finally time to give you Mechanics an update on what we’ve been cooking!
- April 7th, 2016
- We’re back with another exciting devblog! We’ve got some cool new stuff to share with you!
- February 1st, 2016
- So, Scrap Mechanic is finally available to play on Steam Early Access! It’s been almost two weeks since release, and we’ve been totally blown away by the response from you guys!
- November 6th, 2015
- Another fantastic month has passed! Feels like we’ve been working 25 hours a day this last month and the coffee machine at Scrap Mechanic HQ has been put through the ultimate stress test!
- August 17th, 2015
- We’ve been exceptionally productive in the last few weeks, with loads of good progress!
- April 16th, 2015
- As with so many of the best things life has to offer, we at Scrap Mechanic HQ find ourselves tired and satisfied after a prolonged period of some considerable exertion.
- February 26th, 2015
- It’s just about time for another update! We can report that we’ve made some great progress this month, with plenty of exciting stuff to share with you.
- January 22nd, 2015
- As busy as we are with developing the game, we still really want to keep you up to date on all our progress. So here’s the first edition of our Devblog that we’ll post from time to time.