- December 22nd, 2020
- 2020 is coming to a close and we’re here to end it on a good note with a special devblog!
- September 27th, 2019
- Latest news from the Scrap Mechanic HQ!
- June 14th, 2019
- It’s that time again! when we take you on a trip down development lane to show you some of the new exciting things that we’ve been working on at the Scrap Mechanic HQ!
- March 18th, 2019
- Set your thrusters to max, because there's a fully-armed and operational devblog coming your way!
- November 23rd, 2018
- In this devblog we want to dig deeper in to some survival mechanics and consumables that we have been working on!
- July 11th, 2018
- The chime of your doorbell announces the arrival of our latest, delicious Scrap Mechanic devblog, hot and spicy from our development oven!
- March 9th, 2018
- Hear that rumbling noise? Nope, the washing machine isn’t on the blink again, it’s an all-new, all-pulsating Scrap Mechanic Dev Blog – and it’s coming right for you!
- November 21st, 2017
- It’s been a little while since we last parked our construction diggers to publish a dev blog, but we intend to step things up a gear in future starting with this, the first in a revamped and polution-free series of updates, intended to keep you even more up to date with developments and community trends in the world of Scrap Mechanic!
- August 26th, 2017
- What’s that coming over the hill? Is it a dev blog? Why yes, it most certainly is!
- March 31st, 2017
- It’s that time again - we’ve managed to sneak some Scrap Mechanic news past the Farmbots!
- November 23rd, 2016
- How about we open up our window and let you grab another little glimpse into our magical workshop of delights? That’s right friends, it’s time for another delicious devblog!
- September 7th, 2016
- Whoop! it’s been another amazing month here at Scrap Mechanic HQ. Our team has been tinkering their way to awesomeness and we have to plenty to show for it!
- July 1st, 2016
- Anyway, another great month has gone by with a lot of great progress here at the Scrap Mechanic HQ so it’s finally time to give you Mechanics an update on what we’ve been cooking!
- April 7th, 2016
- We’re back with another exciting devblog! We’ve got some cool new stuff to share with you!
- February 1st, 2016
- So, Scrap Mechanic is finally available to play on Steam Early Access! It’s been almost two weeks since release, and we’ve been totally blown away by the response from you guys!
- November 6th, 2015
- Another fantastic month has passed! Feels like we’ve been working 25 hours a day this last month and the coffee machine at Scrap Mechanic HQ has been put through the ultimate stress test!